The Florida Panthers opened training camp on Thursday in Coral Springs and are still getting good NHL betting odds heading into the 2023-24 season.
When it comes to online NHL betting, there are plenty of different options.
As it stands right now, Carolina is the favorite to win the Stanley Cup at Bovada (+900) with the Panthers further down the list (1oth) at +1600.
You can also get a first-time winner at +450 or get a Tampa Bay/Florida combo for +800.
Connor McDavid is the heavy betting favorite to win the Hart Trophy at -125 with Matthew Tkachuk at +1200.
At BetOnline, Carolina is +700 with the Panthers getting longer odds than Bovada at +1800. Tkachuk is +1400 to win MVP.
The Panthers are getting even bigger NHL betting odds at MGM where they are +2000 to win the Stanley Cup. Tkachuk is +1000 there when it comes to winning the Hart.
Florida is also +1600 to win the Cup come at DraftKings — but Tkachuk has his longest odds at MVP at +1800.
FLORIDA PANTHERS ON DECK
- Thursday-Sunday: Training Camp, Coral Springs IceDen
- Monday: Preseason Doubleheader v. Nashville @ Sunrise; 2 and 6 p.m.
- Oct. 7: Preseason ends; v. Tampa Bay Lightning @ Sunrise
- Oct. 12: Start of 2023-24 Regular Season at Minnesota Wild (Bally Sports Florida)
- Oct. 19: 2023-24 Home Opener vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (BSF)